Phone: (614) 529-9459
Freelance & Independent Contractor Sites
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Experienced teacher, writer, copywriter, marketer, editor & technical communicator, licensed real estate sales agent & substitute teacher
· Extensive computer experience with latest in real estate (including BPO REO) skills & training. CEUs at: Courses Completed
· Eager & willing to learn and excel; quick learner.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; cooperative, patient, supportive, and super loyal team player.
Windows, Microsoft Office, MyRealEstateTools, RealtyJuggler, MarketLeader, Podio, RingCentral, Google Products (Drive, Calendar, etc.), Adobe Acrobat, Fusion, Tempo, MLS, Camtasia, Print Shop, MS FrontPage, Aweber, ProfitAutomation (1Shopping cart), HTML, Web Page Design, FTP, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Fireworks, Corel WordPerfect Suite, RoboHelp, vBulletin forum, PHPBB forum, Marketing Operator software, GoDaddy / Wild West (Websites, Blogs, Shopping Carts & more), Wordpress, Kayako, WordPerfect, Websites & Other Products/ Svcs
AWARDS / Certificates / Associations
Continuing Education Courses Completed – Large & Growing list (see below, too - through Present)
Substitute License - General Education – State of Ohio Department of Education
BPO Resource (BPOR Certified) / BPOs The Agent`s Role in the Valuation Process (Certification)
Technology Users’ Committee of the Columbus REALTORS® - (2012 – Present)
Midwest Tech Fair 2013
Columbus REALTORS® (2012 – Present)
OAR (Ohio Association of REALTORS®) (2012 – Present) & their Annual Convention 2013
NAR (National Association of REALTORS®) (2012 – Present) & their Pro Tech Edge 2013
Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR) Excellence in Community Service Award Nominee 2013
Fall 24-Hour Short Story Contest - Grab Bag Winner (2012)
Ohio Benefit Bank Counselor (2010 – 2012)
Midwest Field Editor, Lee Publications (2004, 2005)
Writer’s Digest The Best Query Letter: 3rd Place Winner (2003)
Spring 24-Hour Short Story Contest - Grab Bag Winner (2003)
Rotary International President’s Citation for Public Relations (2002)
Street Fighter Marketing: Runner up for the BizSmart Challenge (2002)
Society of Technical Communication: Volunteer of the Year (2001-2002)
Society of Technical Communication: Student Member of the Year (2000-2001)
Write Markets: Honorable Mention: 24-Hr.Short Story Contest (2000)
The Writing Parent : 1rst Place Winner : Best Fiction Contest (1999)
Get It In Writing : 1rst Place Winner: Hometown Travel Contest (1999)
Writer’s Digest : Inspirational Category Contest Winner (1999)
All Mixed Up Writers’ Ezine: Micro Fiction Fantasy Contest Winner (1999)
All Mixed Up Writers’ Ezine: The Challenge Contest Winner (1999)
Half Price Books Bookstore: Honorable Mention bedtime story for children.
FREELANCE ASSIGNMENTS (more available upon request) 1984 – Present
Corrections Technology and Management
Early To Rise
RLM Industries, Inc
Content Desk (Jack Humphrey)
StealthTrafficSecrets (Keith Baxter)
PBH, IGO (
Keynote Speaker / Author Debbie Allen
American Farm Bureau Federation
Century 21 Filer Realtors, Inc.
Refunding Makes Cents Magazine
The Writing Parent
North American Quarry News & Pit and Quarry
Waste Handling Equipment News
Police Fleet Manager
American Writers & Artists Institute
VisionGatePortal (Mark Braunstein)
The Streetkid Co. (John Assaraf)
Patricia Drain & Associates, Inc.
Software4Profit (John Delavera / Turboreferer)
Health Association of
Real Estate / Mortgage Companies
BPO / REO work, research, marketing (online and off including flyers, videos, digital photos, web content, postcards and more), leasing, admin, buyers and sales tasks with brokers, agents, lenders and other professionals in many top companies including HomeSteps® Freddie Mac Homes, RenuHomes, Chase Bank, Chicago Title, American Eagle Mortgage, Best Homes Real Estate, LTD, Century 21, Powell & Associates, Re/Max, Keller-Williams, Lawver Mortgage Team, Minoui properties, Scopious, Intero Real Estate Services, Carleton Realty, Key Realty & others.
Research & interview companies & report findings in monthly columns & articles. In addition develop copy for articles, edit, submit proposals, create website content. Handle PR copy & announcements, press releases, digital imagery & telecommunication briefs. Translate technical information for end users, & include evaluations & revisions.
YOU KNOW BEST.COM
Research & present online documentation for computer products.
ROTARY CLUB OF HILLIARD
YOUTH COUNCIL OF HILLIARD
Instructional Design Specialist – English & Spanish
Indexed K-12 Spanish Text project. Taught Spanish, worked on testing & student committees as Graduate Teaching Associate at The Ohio State University. Created CBT (computer Based training module) with RoboHelp.
INNER STRENGTH EZINE
Web Design & Content Maintenance
Created website for Moving Ahead, a nonprofit mental health organization and maintained monthly content. Designed weekly ezine. Managed advertisers and writers. Used desktop publishing & computer graphics.
DEGREES & CERTIFICATION
· The Columbus Board of Realtors, Key Realty , The CE Shop, Search2Close Title Company, BPO REO Academy - CEUs
· HONDROS, Real Estate Salesperson License.
· M.B.A. (eCommerce), Baker College & A.A.S. Technical Communication (Marketing), Columbus State Community College (pursuing with Honors)
Certification Series 2002,
in Banking, American Institute of Banking,
Studies Spanish Literature –
MAP: Move Ahead Plan – book & workbook set
MAP: Move Ahead Plan - A Complete Business Plan Kit with Marketing & Advertising Plans, Downloadable Templates & More
My teaching experience includes classes, workshops and courses on location, online and via autoresponder series, some in Spanish, others in English: www.OhioHelpGroup.com (& at Marion Correctional Institution) / Virtual University / WordMuseum / Content Desk & Content Propulsion Lab / Jolly Tots / Norwich Elementary Latchkey / Elementary school in Nuevo Leon, Mexico / homeschool teacher / The Ohio State University.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT / CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
• The National Board of Realtors, Ohio Association of Realtors and Columbus Board of Realtors, HONDROS, Key Realty, BPO REO Academy – Hosted events, CEUs, Agent Training, Licensing & CEUs – Large & Growing list (through Present)
• Key Realty, Carleton Realty, Rich Levin, Marilou Butcher Roth – Realty agent training & coaching (through Present)
• American Writers & Artists Institute- Accelerated Copywriting Program Graduate (2003); Bootcamp (2004, 2005) & Direct Marketing University– Graduate (2004); Master’s (pursuing), Columbus State Community College Grants Writing Workshop (2008)
• Willie Crawford's Internet Marketing How-To Workshop, FL (2003-4) / Yanik Silver’s Underground Internet Marketing Workshop, DC (2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) / Carl Galletti’s Internet Marketing Super Conference, Las Vegas (2005, 2006) / jvAlert Live, Orlando (2006)
• Mindleaders (Columbus, OH) - (1999-present) Microsoft Certified Courses
• Writer’s Village University – (1999-present) grammar & writing courses.
• Writer’s Digest School – Nonfiction Articles course / American Christian Writer’s Columbus Conference (2003, 2005-2007)
• Peter Lowe’s Success 2000 Seminar, & Aspiring Women Conference.
• TECHWR-L - Calendar Manager.
• Organizations: Society of Technical Communication, Webgrrls, Columbus Christian Writer’s Association, Columbus Film Consortium, Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce, Hilliard Chamber of Commerce, Public Relations Society of America, Mental Health Association of Franklin County, WOSU Stations, World Gym, American Marketing Association, Ohio Horizontal Direction Drilling Association, Digital Eve, Rotary Club of Hilliard, NAACP Marion.